As a future Educator!

 

"Konnichiwa" It's me Kurt Allen 'Nella' Quillao, This will be my second blog for this semester. This blog will state what my dream was, and why become a future educator.


“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”


To start things off i would like to congratulate and wish future educators good luck and 'PADAYON'. We should know what our worth is. All jobs are noble and/or qualified when we do it right, and put our efforts in it. May all future educators pass their 'LET'.





The first job that my course will align with is Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English. A little flashback i always enjoyed reporting, participating in class, taking lead and cooperative to school or organization programs/events. 


This education career as i should say started when i was in elementary. My leadership skills were nourished, nurtured and used. On my elementary days i shined with my leadership skills, because i was already leading our class. I would be the one who is in charge when my teachers has their agendas. For my elementary days reporting were not a thing yet but when there was a reporting given i would be so lively and happy. 

On my high school days i was a bit of an explorer but this is where my mischievous self started, because of problems but i still had the confidence. I was still active when i was in my high school days. Reporting was one of my motivation when going to school, even up to today i still like reporting and thinking im already a teacher that teaches my class.



My Socials:
Facebook: Nella Quillao

Instagram: @nellayang2304

Email: kuayquillao@pcu.edu.ph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabin Crew Career

My Career after Graduation